Monday, July 17, 2006
- Name: tennessee political pulse
- Location: nashville, tennessee, United States
I'm a life-long Democrat who has worked in many campaigns in Tennessee and across the country from the local and state to national levels. I'm a partner in a marketing firm - MMA Creative. I'm married, the father of two children and I live in West Nashville.
- There's more to this Corker chicken tale
- Vampire bunny cameo in campaign mail piece
- To "V" or not to "V"
- The "Cash Room" takes center stage
- Paper or plastic?
- Now you see it. Now you don't.
- Corker sucks a girl's face
- He's been framed
- Corker - maybe you should have pulled a Groucho in...
- Bryson Enlists Support Of Unemployed Comedian