Monday, March 13, 2006

Did I done good Mr. Cause-Morgan?

During my sophmore year in high school I got a 37 score on one of my first Latin tests. I remember my teacher Mr. Norman Cause-Morgan lecturing me on the fact that if I continued to get 37s I would flunk out in life.
This weekend, at the elephant orgy known as the southern republican leadership conference, after spending God only knows how much $$ - busing in supporters and paying their way into the ballot box, not to mention hosting it in his own political backyard - native son and presidential candidate wanna be Bill Frist got just 37 percent of the vote.
I had to crack up listening to the broadcast talking heads this weekend and today report this fact as if Frist had just won a booty call.
Absum! (latin translation - "I'm outta here!")

5 Comments:

Blogger Litz said...

Perhaps the only thing worse than Frist's 37% is Bush's fourth-place finish ...

7:44 PM  
Blogger RMN said...

I thought you were going to bust Bush for hitting 36 in this week's Gallup poll. Silly me.

2:42 PM  
Blogger tennessee political pulse said...

Good point. Thanks for pointing that out. Wonder what the GOP pollsters are telling Corker, Bryant and Hilleary what to do about cozying up to Frist and Bush this election cycle?

8:50 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

I think the advisors for Hilleary, Corker and Bryant will all be saying the same thing" ask to borrow Fred Thompson's ugly truck"! LOL

7:55 AM  
Blogger 伊凡姐姐 said...

童裝批發

童裝批發

童裝

童裝

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

暑假打工

寒假打工

酒店經紀人

酒店現領

禮服店

酒店小姐

酒店兼職

酒店上班

酒店兼職

禮服店

酒店上班

酒店打工

酒店小姐

酒店經紀

酒店兼差

假日打工

台北酒店經紀

寒暑假打工

專業酒店經紀

酒店藝名

台北酒店

酒店日保

酒店入行

台北禮服店

酒店類型

酒店午場

酒店規定

酒店行政

酒店資訊

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home